It was a great day today! I enjoyed every part of it!
Had lotsss of fun with Sylvia, Afiqah, Hazelin and Akram at school. The whole "Truth or Dare" game was awesome shit. Ultra ultra amusing! I just loveee hanging out with fun, carefree, happy people! Its such great joy being with them.
After school, i met up with Eve and Val. I miss them both sooo much! So happy we finally met up! Its been ages since i last met them! We passed time in the library, had dinner at Subway and off we went to watch the movie "Handsome Suit". It was a happy show! Loved it.
So after the movie, we walked around but still felt that it was too early for us to go home. So we decided to slack somewhere near by. It was an awkward place we choose to slack at, and many people stared as us. But who actually cares? All we care about, is to have fun! We camwhored a lil' and did the usual stuff; chatting, gossipping and just hanging out, having fun! Super a lot of funny things happened and i swear i laughed till my cheeks actually hurt.
Though it was just a simple movie date, i truly enjoyed myself. I love you both to the max! ♥♥♥ P.S. I love the smell of my new shampoooooooooo! ♥ P.P.S. I was selected for the Youth Olympics Games, first selection Handball trials. HAPPY! P.P.P.S. Church tomorrow!
It was a great day today! I enjoyed every part of it!
Had lotsss of fun with Sylvia, Afiqah, Hazelin and Akram at school. The whole "Truth or Dare" game was awesome shit. Ultra ultra amusing! I just loveee hanging out with fun, carefree, happy people! Its such great joy being with them.
After school, i met up with Eve and Val. I miss them both sooo much! So happy we finally met up! Its been ages since i last met them! We passed time in the library, had dinner at Subway and off we went to watch the movie "Handsome Suit". It was a happy show! Loved it.
So after the movie, we walked around but still felt that it was too early for us to go home. So we decided to slack somewhere near by. It was an awkward place we choose to slack at, and many people stared as us. But who actually cares? All we care about, is to have fun! We camwhored a lil' and did the usual stuff; chatting, gossipping and just hanging out, having fun! Super a lot of funny things happened and i swear i laughed till my cheeks actually hurt.
Though it was just a simple movie date, i truly enjoyed myself. I love you both to the max! ♥♥♥ P.S. I love the smell of my new shampoooooooooo! ♥ P.P.S. I was selected for the Youth Olympics Games, first selection Handball trials. HAPPY! P.P.P.S. Church tomorrow!