opps,i spoke again ♥


..................................................................................................

Met up with Rachel, Kim, Sylvia and Akram today at King Albert Park's Mac. We were suppose to do our Geog project but ended up chatting more than doing our work. But least I managed to complete some stuff there.

At around 7, Kim, Akram and I headed to Queen's Way to get Akram's red soccer socks. I got a pair of black high socks for floorball too cause i didn't want to wear my daddy's blue soccer socks any longer. It was nice hanging out with them.

And my lappy finally arrived! After such a longgg wait. I'm not really used to it yet though, but i will soon. I even got a pink mouse with Swarovski clear crystals. It is actually to make up for my black lappy cause i actually wanted a pink one but there wasn't any by HP.

Yesterday at church, I just cannot stop thinking about it. I've never felt this way in a really long time. I just feel so gladdd. PRAISE THE LORD. ♥

Okay, I feel that my blog's getting kinda boring. Like, i used to have pictures and all but those were the days when i didn't have school and went out almost everyday. But now, things are different for me. I'm a busy person you know. School, diploma, tuition, floorball and all.

Talking about floorball, Kim said to me today that it was actually something big for me to get selected for the A Division. So training for me would be together with the seniors now. Is that cool or what?

P.S. My body is still slightly aching from Friday's training. Boo.
P.P.S. I'll miss you. I really will.

♥;
fawn



Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link