It is Friday the thirteenth today. And the worst shit you could ever imagine happened to me. It was nearing the end of the day at school and we were having this stupid talk on blood donation in the hall when my phone in my pocket vibrated. Needless to say, I pulled it a lil' out of my pocket just to check who the message was from and guess what- some male teacher from behind confiscated it. And thats not the worst part. After he confiscated it, i was like, in shock mode and then i started to cry. Like what the hell lah. Ten thousand people were turning to look at me and i was like, f.c.u.k.i.n.g embarrasseddddd can! Omgggggggggg. I just felt like disappearing into thin air at that very moment. I couldn't have felt any more embarrassed.
The previous Friday the thirteenth, I triped over a kerb and landed on both of my knees, leading to scraped knees for a week or two. I hate to believe that Friday the thirteenth really brings bad luck but it seems like i'm being forced to. Urghhh!
Enough of bad luck, i went to the IT fare today with Fadyla and two of her work friends and it was uber crowded. We could hardly move. But i have to admit, there were great bargains which i feel, is really worth going to.
And i'm too lazy to update on the RJA concert I went on Tuesday, but i just have to say one thing. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert was AWESOME SHIT!
P.S. Thanks to all my friends who comforted me when I was crying. P.P.S. Thanks to Hazelin for the sweet comforting note. P.P.P.S. Thanks to Jeremiah for cracking those uber lame jokes to make me laugh. P.P.P.S. Thanks to Fadyla & Jeremiah for accompanying me to see the teacher. P.P.P.P.S. Thanks to the teacher for returning my phone.
It is Friday the thirteenth today. And the worst shit you could ever imagine happened to me. It was nearing the end of the day at school and we were having this stupid talk on blood donation in the hall when my phone in my pocket vibrated. Needless to say, I pulled it a lil' out of my pocket just to check who the message was from and guess what- some male teacher from behind confiscated it. And thats not the worst part. After he confiscated it, i was like, in shock mode and then i started to cry. Like what the hell lah. Ten thousand people were turning to look at me and i was like, f.c.u.k.i.n.g embarrasseddddd can! Omgggggggggg. I just felt like disappearing into thin air at that very moment. I couldn't have felt any more embarrassed.
The previous Friday the thirteenth, I triped over a kerb and landed on both of my knees, leading to scraped knees for a week or two. I hate to believe that Friday the thirteenth really brings bad luck but it seems like i'm being forced to. Urghhh!
Enough of bad luck, i went to the IT fare today with Fadyla and two of her work friends and it was uber crowded. We could hardly move. But i have to admit, there were great bargains which i feel, is really worth going to.
And i'm too lazy to update on the RJA concert I went on Tuesday, but i just have to say one thing. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert was AWESOME SHIT!
P.S. Thanks to all my friends who comforted me when I was crying. P.P.S. Thanks to Hazelin for the sweet comforting note. P.P.P.S. Thanks to Jeremiah for cracking those uber lame jokes to make me laugh. P.P.P.S. Thanks to Fadyla & Jeremiah for accompanying me to see the teacher. P.P.P.P.S. Thanks to the teacher for returning my phone.