opps,i spoke again ♥


..................................................................................................

A change of blogskin for me! Not that yellow's my favourite colour or that i've found anyone. It's just that i was getting a lil' bored with my previous skin, and i feel this is really pretty! i♥pretty things!

School was fine today though it ended quite late. And Chinese basics almost bored me to death.We spent practically the whole two periods writing three sentences on what we would like our future to be. Cool or what?!

I can't wait for floorball trials this wednesday! I really hope i get into the school team. I tried on my daddy's ultra long socks that went all the way up to my knees, last night. Just to get a glimpse of how i'd look with long socks. And guess what? I looked like a total jerk lah. Omgggg! Can't believe that i'll have to wear it for training, if i get in that is.

♥;
fawn



Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link