opps,i spoke again ♥


..................................................................................................

True enough, school's getting better by the day. We had MI dance today! It was kinda fun. The guys practically had to ask for our hands, kneeling? How sweeet. Speaking of that- Saint Valentines's day is coming! Too bad its on a Saturday. Awww.

Oh I don't know what got into me, but i was acting like a total anti-social jerk at school today. I just didn't feel like joining in the games and all. That's like, the total opposite of me! It's just hard to be myself on the first few days of school. It has always been the case on the first few days of school anyway. Nothing unusual of me.

Okay, change of topic. Now, about my race. Since school started, lots of people have been asking me if I was a Malay. Actually, ever since say- primary school? People start giving me wierd expressions when I enter Chinese class in school like; "what the heck is she doing here? Isn't she suppose to be in Malay class or something?!". And i'm totally sick of it lahhh.

It goes like this, kay. My mum's a pure Chinese. As for my dad; his mum (my grandma) is a Peranakan- Chinese taking on Malay culture and his dad (my grandpa) is an Indian. And thus, my dad is 50% Chinese and 50% Indian. So by doing simple Math (if you're smart enough), you'd figure out that i'm 75% Chinese and the other 25% Indian.

So does this explain my skin colour now? I surely hope so!


lo♥e;
Fawn



Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link