Woohooooo!
My bday's like TOMORROW and CNY is comming! I'm soo happy! I love birthdays cause we get lotsa lotsa presents. And i love CNY cause we get lotsa lotsa money! (: All the CNY songs i've been hearing, in almost every mall I go, are really getting my mood all set for CNY man.
And i'm sooo gonna get my
PINK Nintendo DSL real soon!
Right after i get my payyyy! $$$
♥ I AM A HAPPY GIRL! ♥
love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Woohooooo!
My bday's like TOMORROW and CNY is comming! I'm soo happy! I love birthdays cause we get lotsa lotsa presents. And i love CNY cause we get lotsa lotsa money! (: All the CNY songs i've been hearing, in almost every mall I go, are really getting my mood all set for CNY man.
And i'm sooo gonna get my
PINK Nintendo DSL real soon!
Right after i get my payyyy! $$$
♥ I AM A HAPPY GIRL! ♥
love;
Fawn
9:11 PM //
It's all about me;
Fawnia Sabai
Create Your Badge
speak to me baby
life's too short for regrets
<$BlogArchiveName$>
life's too short for regrets
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
put your freebies here.