With God, everything is possible.
Judges 5:31Here's a nice way to start my post for today. One of my most favourite phrases from the bible!Today is 'rest & relax' day for me. Staying at home doing just about nothing at all. It's just a great feeling when you know that there is nothing that has to be done by the end of the day/week. It wouldn't be this way for long, since school would be starting quite soon i guess? So it's pointless to actually go hunting for a job at this point of time, especially when you know that the employers are also searching for employees to work during chinese new year!
I keep contemplating to go down by the pool to just read the book i'm currently reading... But the sun is awfully scorching! I don't want to go down and come back being roasted man. I'm like, tan enough already! Gone are those super windy days where everytime i go out my room and come back 30minutes later, no doubt, there would be at least 3 leaves on my bed. My maid commented just the other day, that my room was turning into a birdnest already. (L)
Lately, I have been having some difficulties sleeping. Like everytime i'm on the bed, nightime prayer all said, I still can't go to sleep. I'll be tossing and turning (all four directions) like an idiot and still not go to sleep. My mind gets so active in the night, that i'll start thinking of all sorts of things that I can't sleeeep! Though i still have not tried cammomile tea. My mummy said that it helps to put you to sleep. As in, not literally 'put to sleep'! Guess i'll try it tonight, if i can't sleep again, that is.
Oh, did you know... I have this wierd habit of taking pictures of my desk clock when the time is exactly 12:34. Especially those times when i had to stay in my room and study all day, for freaking O's, cause i'll watch the the time so closely. I bet no one knew that of me!

while studying* for POA.

while doing English compre.

before studying for social studies. (:
♥love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
With God, everything is possible.
Judges 5:31Here's a nice way to start my post for today. One of my most favourite phrases from the bible!Today is 'rest & relax' day for me. Staying at home doing just about nothing at all. It's just a great feeling when you know that there is nothing that has to be done by the end of the day/week. It wouldn't be this way for long, since school would be starting quite soon i guess? So it's pointless to actually go hunting for a job at this point of time, especially when you know that the employers are also searching for employees to work during chinese new year!
I keep contemplating to go down by the pool to just read the book i'm currently reading... But the sun is awfully scorching! I don't want to go down and come back being roasted man. I'm like, tan enough already! Gone are those super windy days where everytime i go out my room and come back 30minutes later, no doubt, there would be at least 3 leaves on my bed. My maid commented just the other day, that my room was turning into a birdnest already. (L)
Lately, I have been having some difficulties sleeping. Like everytime i'm on the bed, nightime prayer all said, I still can't go to sleep. I'll be tossing and turning (all four directions) like an idiot and still not go to sleep. My mind gets so active in the night, that i'll start thinking of all sorts of things that I can't sleeeep! Though i still have not tried cammomile tea. My mummy said that it helps to put you to sleep. As in, not literally 'put to sleep'! Guess i'll try it tonight, if i can't sleep again, that is.
Oh, did you know... I have this wierd habit of taking pictures of my desk clock when the time is exactly 12:34. Especially those times when i had to stay in my room and study all day, for freaking O's, cause i'll watch the the time so closely. I bet no one knew that of me!

while studying* for POA.

while doing English compre.

before studying for social studies. (:
♥love;
Fawn
12:35 AM //