So i actually went out with my brothers to get the frogs yeaterday. But it wasn't really what i expected. I wanted cute little lime green frogies (those that we usually see on Discover channel). But check out what we got instead.. Little newts. Haha. And of course, the cage is PINK. My favourite colour. (:

Okay.. I'd be meeting Eve & Mel later for lunch and i'd better get going!
love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
So i actually went out with my brothers to get the frogs yeaterday. But it wasn't really what i expected. I wanted cute little lime green frogies (those that we usually see on Discover channel). But check out what we got instead.. Little newts. Haha. And of course, the cage is PINK. My favourite colour. (:

Okay.. I'd be meeting Eve & Mel later for lunch and i'd better get going!
love;
Fawn
7:58 PM //
It's all about me;
Fawnia Sabai
Create Your Badge
speak to me baby
life's too short for regrets
<$BlogArchiveName$>
life's too short for regrets
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
put your freebies here.