It was fun in the sun for me, yesterday! Went to Sentosa yet again, but this time, just with eveee! We had our mini picnic and we played games like taboo, uno, blowed bubbles and took many pictures. It was relaxing and peaceful. Exactly how i'd love to live my days. The weather was great though a lil' on the hot side but lucky we were smart to get our sunblock from Gardian! I've been going to Sentosa quite often these days. I just love to have fun in the sun.
Just the other day, i went there with Wit, Fad, Amsyar & Ashraf. We had loads of fun as well. We also caugtht the movie " The Visitor" at Vivo City. And though it sounds like a horror movie, it isn't. It wasn't that fantastic, i must say. But neither was it that boring. I'll give it 2.5 stars. Pictures, enjoy~












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
It was fun in the sun for me, yesterday! Went to Sentosa yet again, but this time, just with eveee! We had our mini picnic and we played games like taboo, uno, blowed bubbles and took many pictures. It was relaxing and peaceful. Exactly how i'd love to live my days. The weather was great though a lil' on the hot side but lucky we were smart to get our sunblock from Gardian! I've been going to Sentosa quite often these days. I just love to have fun in the sun.
Just the other day, i went there with Wit, Fad, Amsyar & Ashraf. We had loads of fun as well. We also caugtht the movie " The Visitor" at Vivo City. And though it sounds like a horror movie, it isn't. It wasn't that fantastic, i must say. But neither was it that boring. I'll give it 2.5 stars. Pictures, enjoy~












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



love;
Fawn
1:49 AM //