I'm stuck at home today again, just like yesterday. It's so freaking boring! Think i'm going to swim later. If i'm in the mood for swimming, that is. So since i've nothing in particular to blog about, i'll just blog about super random stuff today.
My brothers are taller than ME! Omggg! Just a few weeks ago, i was raving that my brothers were the same height as me and now they are taller than me?!?! It's freaky. They grow so fast. Well, i guess i reached the peak of growth. I'm already 170cm anyway, and i dont wish to grow any taller. But the age gap between my brothers and I is like 2 & 4 years! 16, 14 & 12. Really scarry.
Away from the topic, my brothers and I are going out later! We're going to some wierd place where Zach said they sold baby FROGS! And you should have guessed by now, we're gonna
RARE baby froggies as pets. Cute huh? But i wonder what we'll feed them. Late last night, when my brothers and I were chilling around the condo, we thought of what to feed them and Zach said: "flies lah!". Then Thad said: "Wah, you go catch lah. Stupid or what?" Haha.
Okay, i feel like just blogging about my brothers today. So ya. Zach just got his new amp from Vox with tube and he says that the sound quality is way better than Thad's since his was without tube. Whatever it is, i know nuts about guitars and amps. But they're turning their room into some jamming studio man. With two guitars and two amps in their room. I even said that they should get a guitar stand or something to hold their guitars in place instead of just laying them on their beds. Whatever.
I realised recently, that i'm actually quite close to my brothers. We do lotsa stuff together and we chat about almost anything and some wierd stuff that you'd never imagine man. Seriously. And even though we bicker with one another at times, I still love my brothers as they are. Awww.
Love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
I'm stuck at home today again, just like yesterday. It's so freaking boring! Think i'm going to swim later. If i'm in the mood for swimming, that is. So since i've nothing in particular to blog about, i'll just blog about super random stuff today.
My brothers are taller than ME! Omggg! Just a few weeks ago, i was raving that my brothers were the same height as me and now they are taller than me?!?! It's freaky. They grow so fast. Well, i guess i reached the peak of growth. I'm already 170cm anyway, and i dont wish to grow any taller. But the age gap between my brothers and I is like 2 & 4 years! 16, 14 & 12. Really scarry.
Away from the topic, my brothers and I are going out later! We're going to some wierd place where Zach said they sold baby FROGS! And you should have guessed by now, we're gonna
RARE baby froggies as pets. Cute huh? But i wonder what we'll feed them. Late last night, when my brothers and I were chilling around the condo, we thought of what to feed them and Zach said: "flies lah!". Then Thad said: "Wah, you go catch lah. Stupid or what?" Haha.
Okay, i feel like just blogging about my brothers today. So ya. Zach just got his new amp from Vox with tube and he says that the sound quality is way better than Thad's since his was without tube. Whatever it is, i know nuts about guitars and amps. But they're turning their room into some jamming studio man. With two guitars and two amps in their room. I even said that they should get a guitar stand or something to hold their guitars in place instead of just laying them on their beds. Whatever.
I realised recently, that i'm actually quite close to my brothers. We do lotsa stuff together and we chat about almost anything and some wierd stuff that you'd never imagine man. Seriously. And even though we bicker with one another at times, I still love my brothers as they are. Awww.
Love;
Fawn
8:53 PM //