Woohoo! I'm back from chalet. Had lots of fun there. Imagine SEVEN people sleeping on a bed and THREE people sharing a pillow? I shared mine with Bernice and Hong Kwong. And the rest on the bed were Eve, Valent (the snoring king), Valissa and Seng Wee. Though it was a little cramp, it was fun cuddling with one another sharing blankies. How cosy.The next day was the barbecue. We had a fun time purchasing the food and marinating the chicken wings. But unfortunately, there lots ans lots of food left. So i asked Roys to take them home cause the rest of us went to Wild Wild Wet after checking out of the chalet. It was so fun! On the overall, chalet was great!
Now, believe it or not, PROM's tomorrow!!! Ohmygosssh. How time flies. A few months ago we were like nerds glued to our texts, looking forward to prom, and now? Its TOMORROW! So i've got my nails done together with Eve and Mel and i got a black dress from Forever 21, and i kinda love it. Its simple with a little rose in the middle of the bust area. I really like simple stuff. I mean, why get ourselves all so complicated? Simplicity is best. A little out of the topic, but I hate it when people go to occasions like prom just to flaunt their stuff and compete who has the nicer dress.
YAYYY! I've finally got a new cameraaaa. And it
PINK!!! Im all ready for prom now. With my new camera, you can expect to see more pictures of me! (:
Tomorrow's gonna be a really long day for me. Firstly,
RED CAMP! I'm meetng up with Wit, Fad and Ash at like, SEVEN in the morning! And i've yet to get my red shirt. I only have red tunics and of course, it would not be appropriate. So i'll just wear black instead. Awww. After Red camp would be hair dressing at far east and then make up at RMK. I really hope to have a great time at prom tomorrow night, together with all my friends. Now it's getting kinda late and i'm actually feeling my eye-bags GROWING (sounds so scary!) so i'm gonna bathe and get some beauty sleeep! Goodnight everyone!
love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Woohoo! I'm back from chalet. Had lots of fun there. Imagine SEVEN people sleeping on a bed and THREE people sharing a pillow? I shared mine with Bernice and Hong Kwong. And the rest on the bed were Eve, Valent (the snoring king), Valissa and Seng Wee. Though it was a little cramp, it was fun cuddling with one another sharing blankies. How cosy.The next day was the barbecue. We had a fun time purchasing the food and marinating the chicken wings. But unfortunately, there lots ans lots of food left. So i asked Roys to take them home cause the rest of us went to Wild Wild Wet after checking out of the chalet. It was so fun! On the overall, chalet was great!
Now, believe it or not, PROM's tomorrow!!! Ohmygosssh. How time flies. A few months ago we were like nerds glued to our texts, looking forward to prom, and now? Its TOMORROW! So i've got my nails done together with Eve and Mel and i got a black dress from Forever 21, and i kinda love it. Its simple with a little rose in the middle of the bust area. I really like simple stuff. I mean, why get ourselves all so complicated? Simplicity is best. A little out of the topic, but I hate it when people go to occasions like prom just to flaunt their stuff and compete who has the nicer dress.
YAYYY! I've finally got a new cameraaaa. And it
PINK!!! Im all ready for prom now. With my new camera, you can expect to see more pictures of me! (:
Tomorrow's gonna be a really long day for me. Firstly,
RED CAMP! I'm meetng up with Wit, Fad and Ash at like, SEVEN in the morning! And i've yet to get my red shirt. I only have red tunics and of course, it would not be appropriate. So i'll just wear black instead. Awww. After Red camp would be hair dressing at far east and then make up at RMK. I really hope to have a great time at prom tomorrow night, together with all my friends. Now it's getting kinda late and i'm actually feeling my eye-bags GROWING (sounds so scary!) so i'm gonna bathe and get some beauty sleeep! Goodnight everyone!
love;
Fawn
7:00 AM //