Ask me out, somebody, anybody! I'm seriously dying of BOREDOM! Ahhhh! I need to find a job soon too! I hate being stuck at home all day with nothing to do! And now that i no longer have a boyfriend, that makes me have one less person to hang out with. I need to get a boyfriend soon! A really cute one! Ahhhhh!
love;
Fawn
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Ask me out, somebody, anybody! I'm seriously dying of BOREDOM! Ahhhh! I need to find a job soon too! I hate being stuck at home all day with nothing to do! And now that i no longer have a boyfriend, that makes me have one less person to hang out with. I need to get a boyfriend soon! A really cute one! Ahhhhh!
love;
Fawn
6:13 AM //
It's all about me;
Fawnia Sabai
Create Your Badge
speak to me baby
life's too short for regrets
<$BlogArchiveName$>
life's too short for regrets
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
put your freebies here.